Call for Chapters: Indique Law Journal’s Curated Book on Contemporary Legal Issues (with ISBN no.) | Submit By 10th December, 2023
About Indique Law Journal
The Indique Law Journal [ISSN: 2582-8126] is a double blind peer reviewed online law journal published by Indique Law, an organization working towards the goal to make legal knowledge affordable and accessible to everyone.
The main purpose of the journal concerns being a qualified research tool for practitioners, scholars, students, legislators, and others interested in legal studies. Indique Law Journal is a platform dedicated to students at all the levels as well as legal experts interested in writing about national and international political, social, economic, civil and/or sub issues from a legal standpoint. The journal is published quarterly, and each issue is focused on various legal issues, analyzed with an interdisciplinary approach.
About the Call for Chapters
Indique Law Journal invites chapter submissions from academicians, litigants, researchers and law students for an edited book on Contemporary Legal Issues, curated by the panel of editors of Indique Law Journal. The book shall bear ISBN no.
Submissions can be on any Contemporary Legal Issue.
We welcome manuscripts covering a wide range of contemporary legal topics, on the subject matter of, including but not limited to Constitutional Law, International Law, Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, Environmental Law, Human Rights Law, Family Law, Administrative Law, Competition Law, Legal Theory, Legal Ethics, Cyber Law, Privacy Law, Labor Law.
“Navigating The Legal Landscape: Contemporary Legal Issues In India”
- The manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Main title should be in full capitals, bold and centered with a 12 point font.
- Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font.
- Text should be justified.
- Please use footnotes rather than endnotes or references.
- Uniform method of citation should be used.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A margin of 4 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
Abstract: All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 350 words.
Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
How to Submit?
All submissions are to be made via e-mail as a word documents on below provided email id.
Email id for submission of manuscript: submission[at]ilawjournal.org.
Registeration Form Link- Click Here
- Last date for registration: 05th December, 2023
- Last date for submission of full manuscript: 10th December, 2023
Phone: +91- 8920813012